We are proud to offer the TMF available now. It is engineered and manufactured in the USA specifically for the IWI Tavor sporting rifle. Available in black, FDE or OD green as well as for bayonet lug guns (see TMF scout).
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
– CNC laser and machined processes offer high accuracy and quality.
– Only 5.5 oz including the light holder!
– Compatible with 1” bodied lights
– Slots provide additional ventilation over the factory forearm as well as the ability to accept the Magpul M-Lok rail sections.
– Front end cap is a rock solid one piece mount providing 7/8” of clamping contact on your light and – 3 points of contact bolting it to the forearm body.
– End cap gives a finished look and keeps dirt from getting around the flashlight.
– Cerakote finish provides an insulating property over anodized aluminum. Anodizing increases the exothermic properties of aluminum which makes it hotter to the touch over even bare aluminum.
– Remote tape switch is run out the back and around to the side for convenient routing or out a slot.
– For bayonet lug equipped guns, see the TMF scout.
Light and tape switch holder not included. Forearm only as pictured. We suggest the Magpul MLOK tape switch holder as it is an excellent fit for the TMF.
If you have a bayonet lug you will need the TMF scout.
$224.99 – $299.99
None of our braces have been discontinued, but some distributors have opted not to carry braces any longer. We are filling dealer orders for those who were ordering from distributors and adding the excess to our site as we can. We appreciate your business and support, and we are doing all we can to get parts out the door.