No products in the cart.
Now M-lok compatible!
The TMF scout is designed to get around the factory bayonet lug on the 18″ barrel guns. By using a Surefire M600 and this version TMF, your light will not hit the bayonet lug as you can see in the picture.
8 in stock
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
– CNC laser and machined processes offer high accuracy and quality.
– Only 5.5 oz including the light holder!
– Compatible only with the Surefire M600 series scout lights.
– Slots provide additional ventilation over the factory forearm as well as the ability to accept the Magpul M-Lok rail sections.
– Front end cap is a rock solid one piece mount providing 7/8” of clamping contact on your light and 3 points of contact bolting it to the forearm body.
– End cap gives a finished look and keeps dirt out of the front.
– Cerakote finish provides an insulating property over anodized aluminum. Anodizing increases the exothermic properties of aluminum which makes it hotter to the touch over even bare aluminum.
– Remote tape switch is run out the back and around to the side for convenient routing.
– Places the light bezel in front of the bayonet lug without interference.
This will not hold a 1″ light like the ones we have in the web store. It will only work with a Surefire M600 series light.
***This will not work with the Surefire M600DF Dual Fuel light***
$224.99 – $299.99
None of our braces have been discontinued, but some distributors have opted not to carry braces any longer. We are filling dealer orders for those who were ordering from distributors and adding the excess to our site as we can. We appreciate your business and support, and we are doing all we can to get parts out the door.